Entertainment – Prince’s death concluded as accidental overdose


According to toxicology tests released Thursday, Prince died from an accidental overdose of the opioid fentanyl. The Midwest Medical Examiner’s office released the report on Twitter, although there weren’t many details provided. It was not specified in the report whether the drug was prescribed or illegally made, or how it was taken. Prince died at age 57, after being found unresponsive in his Minnesota home on April 21. Law enforcement officials said Prince was found with opioid medication at the time of his death, but investigators are yet to find any indication that he had a valid prescription for the medication. Federal prosecutors and the Drug Enforcement Administration are currently investigating how Prince obtained the fentanyl.


About Author


Comments are closed.

Social Widgets powered by AB-WebLog.com.