April 30, 2011
Books: Top 10 List
Journey to You
(Purchase on Amazon.com)
By Steve Olsher
Steve Olsher, founder of The Reinvention Workshop and host of Reinvention Radio, reveals the principles and exercises he’s field-tested for over 20 years in this life-changing and transformative book that guides you to become who you were born to be. Winner of the prestigious USA Book News’ “Self-Help Book of the Year Award,” Journey To You has been described as “What Color Is Your Parachute? meets The Secret in 21st Century form and enables readers to realize permanent, positive change without the ineffective go out and change your life banter too often found in many self-help manifestos.”
- Reconnect with who you really are.
- Hone in on the key areas where you’re wired to excel or wired to lag.
- Leverage your unique, innate talents.
- Uncover and eliminate barriers you’ve unconsciously created.
- Live with clear direction and focus by implementing The S.L.A.P. (The Seven Life-Altering Principles).
- Identify your WHAT — that is, the one vocation you’re compelled to pursue — and establish a plan of action for achieving your natural-born greatness.
- Create at-a-glance references that identify your life’s purpose, goals and inspirations.
Top 10 List
1. Fail Up: 20 Lessons on Building Success From Failure
By Tavis Smiley, 2011
2. How to Get Out Of Your Own Way
By Tyrese Gibson, 2011
3. Water for Elephants
By Sara Gruen, 2006
4. Chasing Fire
By Nora Roberts, 2011
5. A Game of Thrones
By George R.R. Martin, 2008
6. Malcolm X: A Life of Reinvention
By Manning Marable, 2011
By Tina Fey, 2011
8. The Land of Painted Caves
By Jean M. Auel, 2011
9. 63 Documents the Government Doesn’t Want You To Read
By Jesse Ventura with Dick Russell, 2011
10. Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy’s Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back
By Todd Burpo with Lynn Vincent, 2010