Maryland – 2 people hospitalized with carbon monoxide poisoning


A man and a woman were taken to a hospital Sunday afternoon after suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning while boating near Havre de Grace and the Tidewater Marina. Susquehanna Deputy Fire Chief Steve Allers says they couple alerted authorities after inhaling too much exhaust from their boat’s engine. Two dogs were also on board the boat, and one of them was treated for carbon monoxide poisoning.


About Author


Comments are closed.

Social Widgets powered by